Click the icon to pay for trips and school meals.
Access HUS ParentPay Shop here
ParentPay - our online payment service
In an attempt to reduce cash and cheques in school, we accept payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- ParentPay reduces administration tasks in school and the finance office
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school
How to get started with ParentPay?
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password (that was sent to you by email) in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
Already registered and want to add a child to your existing account?
- DO NOT activate the new account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your existing ParentPay account
- Select ‘Add a child’ on the home page
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) from the letter
- Your child’s name will be listed, select Add to my account
All done! You should now see your child’s name on your homepage.
Please note: Currently it is NOT possible to merge two accounts that have already been activated.
You can add up to six children at different schools to one ParentPay account.
Activation letters will be given to new students joining Year 9 when they visit on the inductions days in June. If you’ve recently joined the school and haven’t received an email yet please contact the Finance Office.
If you cannot locate your activation email and would like to be sent this again, or if you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office, mentioning your child’s name, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does